- Assist Marine & Technical Superintendent in deck & engine.
- Monitor the Class survey schedule, follow up the class survey status and arrange class survey in consultation with the Manager, Technical and Superintendent, Technical.
- Downloading Class Survey Status and report every end of month and send to respective vessels.
- Assist Manager, Technical and Superintendent, Technical in monitoring of sailing visit, report and follow up action.
- Collate and update monthly deck/engine department and noon report.
- In-charge of ship’s drawing & plans. Upkeep & update drawing & plans inventory. Ordering & Liaising for Charts, Publications and Logbooks.
- In-charge of fuel, lube oil sample analysis
- Assist, Technical in arranging occasional survey (as required), budget planning and monitoring, docking report compilation and KPI.
- Taking minutes for Company operation meetings, various committee meetings & other meetings.
- Routine & Monthly reports to charterer, management, and department head as required.
- Learning operation and develop / customize new / existing software to improve operational efficiency.
- Any other, as relevant and required, delegated by Department head or immediate superior.
- Act as document controller for company Integrated Management System
- Meticulous, ability to multitask and a good team player.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Can adapt with the new system and technology.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com