- Responsible for operational level understanding of the requirement of the client/customer, Site Visits, Site feasibility & Solar Systems Design and complete execution.
- Able to check site feasibility and provide the best suitable option for enhancing suitability.
- Designing of arrangements of the solar panels for Rooftop & Ground Mounted & other various supported Electrical equipment & selection of cables for plant including layouts & schematic diagrams and calculation of technical Sizing, BOQ/BOM.
- Drawing/Document submission/approvals, scheduling, Factory inspections, proving the guaranteed prepared a generalized check list for review of all standard.
- End to end execution of solar projects (Rooftop & Ground Mounted) and AMC / Service Support.
- Designing the simulations must have expertise on software like STAAD-PRO, Solid works, etc. and similar simulators and expertise in AutoCAD and related designing tools.
- Having knowledge of IS & specifications needed for the designing and execution of solar projects.
- Having knowledge of PV SYST or similar software and should have good knowledge for conducting all essential tests required in entire Solar Project Execution
- Maintaining of files and documents as back-up for estimate figures, including current (accurate) information on prices from suppliers through direct contact, sales brochures, price lists.
- To provide with up-to-date weekly / fortnightly status report.
- Looking for candidates with some experience (typically 2-4 years) in handling solar projects.
- An Electrical Engineering degree will be an added advantage.
- Has knowledge in PVSYST and AutoCAD
- Has knowledge in electrical design concepts Project Management Skills
- Has knowledge and skilled in PW4/Q&M/Safety/Project Manager/Engineer
- Self-disciplined and have good organizing abilities
- Good in prioritizing tasks and co-ordination
Salary: RM 10,000
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com