- The Service Designer is responsible for ensuring a customer-centric approach, delivering a smooth, unfragmented and consistent customer experience across all touchpoints and at all stages of a customer’s journey with the institution.
- The role will design, develop and implement changes to drive a differentiating experience for the customer’s journey with the institution, driving effective customer engagement within target customer segments.
- Lead squads to identify new data insights that can be used to enrich the customer journey for better customer experience.
- Implement dynamic framework of system driven triggers and draft a roadmap of customer life stage events to support holistic engagement of customers.
- Lead squads in identifying existing process inefficiencies as well as methods to save costs and improve user experience.
- Develop, implement and analyze feedback channels to identify pain points, defining short term action points and permanent fixes to remove pain points.
- Implement tools and skillsets to plan, design and facilitate improvement workshop for projects / initiatives / process mapping, storyboarding, user persona, cost-impact analysis.
- Collaborate with UI/UX Designer on redesigning, innovating and implementing new frontend system designs to elevate the overall experiences of external customers as well as internal stakeholders, thru continuous research advancements in frontend design.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical or business management discipline
- 6 Sigma certification (preferred)
- Strong understanding of Agile methodology and practices
- Experience working in Agile teams or in a collaborative team environment which includes discussions around creative reviews, giving and receiving constructive feedback to and from team members and clients.
- Experience in process improvement and LEAN thinking methodologies
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in managing customer journey’s projects.
- Experience in financial institution (preferred).
- Experience in working with clients and designing customer journeys.
- Experience in product management or customer segment management
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com