- Lead the HC Strategy and people transformation function towards enabling the corporation as employer of choice.
- Plan and design Performance & Total Rewards strategy of the corporation towards attracting, engaging and retaining employees.
- Set the vision and lead the talent management agenda through building a strategy and a roadmap for a predictable, scalable, progressive and integrated internal talent management approach, including performance management, talent review, competencies and career development that demonstrates impact to the corporation and helps us achieve our growth goals.
- Minimum a Degree / Masters in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Familiar with the Employment Act, Labour Laws, Industrial Act and other relevant authorities.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experiences in Human Resource, with experience in strategic human resources preferred.
- Demonstrate project management and organizational skills. Demonstrate knowledge of Human Resource industry and current issues.
- Possess strong leadership qualities and demonstrate excellent communication and Interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com