- Based on the market and consumer user experience research’s result, working with Journey Leads, Product Owners and Service Designer to optimize the UI designs.
- Work to ensure the design is creative and fit the purpose of the user stories.
- Responsible to produce prototype, low-fidelity design, and high-fidelity design for the development team for further development.
- Actively involve in incubation to have full understanding about the journey and to be able to consider user experience in return with creative UI designs.
- Drive development of design concepts and implementation with the tribe members.
- Review changes / enhancements with Journey Leads, Product Owners and Service Designer for alignment and drive improvement changes.
- Use design tools (i.e. Figma / Zeplin) to create storyboards, wireframes, prototypes and actual screen designs for demonstration and/or development.
- Proactively collect user stories / requirements from tribe members and translate into design documents.
- Build and review functional requirement documents by developing flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts and guides throughout the application development.
- Evaluate market and consumer user experience research and results. Regular sharing of the research result among the tribe members for continuous improvement.
- Perform user design research, including aggregation and analysis of primary and secondary research data, for consumer and user design acceptance and overall user experience.
- Integrates usability studies and research into design work to enhance user satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Studies, Interaction Design, Multimedia Design or Motion Design.
- Experience as an UI/UX designer with detailed knowledge in Agile implementation.
- Experience working with Agile team members or in a collaborative manner.
- Previous designing experience in specific customer journey.
- Knowledge in using visual design tools (i.e. Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, etc.).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in user experience design.
- Deep experience and knowledge in work session design and facilitation skills.
- Experience in designing consumer quality experiences and products on both web and mobile platforms.
- Experience in designing vibrant and creative artifacts (task flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes).
- Experience with planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing (split testing) and rapid prototyping
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com