- Performing Treasury functions for Corporate office.
- Ensure individual KPIs and SLAs are achieved.
- Ensure daily and weekly reports are produced on a timely & accurate basis.
- Ensure issues not resolved are escalated to supervisor on a timely basis.
- Individual productivity is achieved.
- Ensuring KPIs are achieved for the team • Ensure weekly reports are produced on a timely & accurate basis
- Individual productivity is achieved
- To extract and prepare projected payment report for submission to Head office Treasury.
- To arbitrate cash allocation under Head office instruction
- To perform variance analysis between actual versus projected payment.
- Review and highlight all late/unprocessed invoice to avoid urgent payment support to agencies
- Coordination with SSC and Cluster Heads on the payment release items.
- Instruct SSC to build payment batch.
- Review payment batch prepared by SSC and arbitrate adhoc payment release items requested by Cluster that is not included in the forecast report.
- To support migration projects initiated by HO Transformation team and ensure all related task to migration are performed on timely manner
- Any other ad-hoc assignment.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- At least 3-5 years of experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and computer applications. Teamwork and cooperation, Strong initiative, Good interpersonal & communication skills and Dedication
- Working experience in a Global Finance Shared Service Centre. Prior working experience with Financial system
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org