- Support day-to-day treasury operation activities, including preparing daily cash position, treasury accounting entries, cash flow planning and initiating payments;
- Support the preparation and automation of treasury management reports, dashboards, presentations, and financial models;
- Act as a liaison between banking partners and operating unit to assist in the implementation of banking services and positioning for all company entities/bank accounts;
- Track and settle inter-company receivables & payables and managing activities across the cash pool structure;
- Work with tax team to ensure tax-efficient cash movement and ensure all transfers have appropriate documentation/reasons;
- Implement and support the cash & foreign currency hedging forecasting systems to accurately predict the timing and currency of cash requirements over appropriate time horizons;
- Work with cross-functional teams to continuously improve our processes and controls;
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on industry trends and practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, Economics, or Business Law
- Professional designation (ACCA / CFA) is an asset
- Deep understanding of banking services, standards, best practices, clearing systems and payment technologies.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably within a multi-currency environment.
- Treasury and risk management systems and web-based banking systems experience required.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Hyperion Financial Management experience is an asset but not required.
- Knowledge to work with ERP systems, ideally SAP.
- Ability to organize and manage own and group priorities, work independently with little direction and oversight to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Fluent at reading, writing, and speaking in the English language.
- Ability to work in a global and intercultural environment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com