- Responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles.
- Able to network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
- Build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
- Able to write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with team leader to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter
- Min 2 years hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. face to face, phone, Skype and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and portal/Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com