- Assist Superintendent in requisition processing, monitoring of spares deliveries where required.
- Assist Superintendent on the day-to-day operations of the ships where applicable.
- Make logistic arrangements to send and receive spares to and from ships and/or suppliers and coordinate with the Superintendent in charge and freight forwarding company for its dispatch.
- Monitor and arrange the foam sample annual analysis and send the certificate to the ship.
- In-charge of the ship’s drawings and plans. Monitor and control drawing and plan the inventory to ensure all records are up-to-date.
- In-charge of fuel and lube oil sample analysis to ensure the sample land in time.
- Maintain a record in the Fleet Management System and send test results to ships.
- Update the cargo history record.
- Carry out other ad hoc duties assigned by the Management.
- Preferably to have Diploma in Marine Engineering or equivalent.
- Meticulous, ability to multi task and a good team player.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer literate
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org