- Technical Lead to design, build and maintain ETL pipelines and data-driven systems on Microsoft SQL Database and Azure technologies
- Experience design and build relational databases with appropriate normalizations and NoSQL databases and reporting components.
- Experience implementing Extract, Transform, Load (ETL)solutions with data from multiple systems required with appropriate cleansing and execution strategies and deliver accurately to defined non-functional requirements.
- Ability to lead a team of BI developers
- Work with PM and business stakeholders to understand business requirement and translate to technical requirements
- Build functionality to align to data platform standards and best practices.
- Analyzing and solving complex business problems, breaking down the work into actionable tasks, and partnering with PMs to plan and communicate delivery commitments
- Thought leadership, creation, and execution on new platform capabilities
- Engineering degree and qualified in operations, computer science, mathematics, statistics, or other technical/quantitative discipline
- Experience of 8+ years in data warehousing, data modeling and Microsoft BI tools (SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, MDX), delivering dimensional models and BI applications
- Expertise in at least T-SQL and SQL development using stored procedure, developing and supporting ETL processes using MS SQL Server Integrated Services (SSIS) and Azure Data Factory (Azure tools).
- Experience in developing and supporting MS SQL Server 2016 objects with SQL Server Management Studio tools.
- Experience in big data technologies, Azure data lakes, Spark will be highly valuable
- Experience in working on delivering data solutions using Agile Methodology
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com