- Understands Company’s user requirements and documents these requirements in collaboration with Business Functional Analysts.
- Ensure technical documents such as program specifications, procedures, user manuals, test plan, migration plan and checklist is composed accordingly and up-to-date.
- Acts as first tier in alert response and incident resolution and escalate to vendor for resolution.
- Identify and analyse system or application problems.
- Liaise with users for application related issues/enhancement discussion.
- Tracks the resolution of any system or application problems.
- Assist in user acceptance testing, training and roll out of software and applications development.
- Assists in extraction of information and reporting activities.
- Assume responsibility of other relevant tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Qualification: Minimum Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information or equivalent. Certification in ISTQB Tester Foundation Level (CTFL) would be advantageous.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years related experience i.e. in UNIX platforms, programming language like JAVA will be advantageous and Oracle development tools.
- Knowledge: Knowledge of SQL databases preferably Oracle and SQL.
- Skills/ Competencies: Creative and result oriented, excellent communication, writing and analytical thinking skills.
- Others: Preferable – IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com