- Prepare budget and forecast for the Business
- Serve as a business partner to the operating leaders to drive initiatives, growth and profitability at EBIT level, delivering on cash targets, robust control on accounts receivables.
- Analyse finance data and provide commentaries for decision making purpose. Support cost analysis.
- Managing relationships with banking, auditing and in other business activities including expansion exercises.
- Involve in process improvement and automation projects
- Conduct financial performance risk assessment and advise on ways to minimise risk
- Business partner across all functions and provides financial advices
- Degree in Accounting and Finance, preferably qualified.
- Minimum 5 years finance experience that includes at least 2 years independently managing financial reporting.
- Must be good in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and business acumen in driving business
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org