- Perform assessment of existing contracts and business requirement for the implementation of new bank communication platform.
- Definition of a project methodology and timeline, with the director of FiCOM quality process and development team and HO MOA.
- Deliver effective communication on progress for this project.
- Advise & follow-up of the amendment of the bank contracts for the bank communication aspects
- Assess the existing payment processes in order to move them on Swiftnet bank communication tool
- Analyze the bank payment file specification
- Design/setup Bank communication tool
- Perform Unitary & integration Testing phase
- UAT Follow-up with Key Business Users
- Perform Roll out
- Weekly communication on project progress
- Master degree level or equivalent expertise, detailed knowledge of Banking and Treasury Management Systems
- A least 2 years acquired in IT / Finance transformation projects, and in following systems:
- Payment format standards (SEPA, PAIN, MT101..)
- Bank communication tool design & setup (APRO, TRAX, Kyriba)
- OeBS payment batch process, use of OeBS for payments
- SAP payment batch process, use of SAP for payments
- Coordination with Banks and other third parties (Business teams, IT teams, editor teams, integrator teams).
- Design Business requirements with Business stakeholders following a defined methodology.
- Define, perform and lead Testing phases.
- Lead a roll out from the Business requirement to the Go Live.
- Plan its own activity and provide regular reporting.
- Desired Competencies (nice to have):
- A good financial culture is wished as well as a level of operational English.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org