- Ensure period close activities are completed on a consistent, accurate, timely basis and in accordance with work instructions and month end closing checklist
- Ensure accruals are properly justified and correctly posted.
- Perform analytical review of P&L and balance sheet, trend analysis.
- Prepare quality performance variance analysis for the assigned entity, provide quality feedback to any queries from corporate relating to the performance of the assigned entity
- Coordinate and consolidate annual budget from respective departments. Prepare budget analysis for G&A and headcount.
- Ensure compliance of statutory and legal requirements and lliaise with auditors, tax agent and company secretary as necessary.
- Ability to prepare quality ad-hoc reporting and handle ad-hoc task satisfactorily and independently.
- Review transactions processed and reports generated by Analyst
- Back up team member on daily task as when required
- Responsible for G&A, headcount budgeting and forecasting for any assigned Business Units (BU).
- Perform analytical review of the performance of any assigned Business Units (BU).
- Bachelor Degree or Part Professional Qualification in Accounting/Finance.
- At least 3-4 years of relevant working experience.
- A team player, meticulous, able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Good communications skills with a good command of English and Mandarin.
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft office, preferably have experience in SAP
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org