- Assessing customers’ credit applications and providing value-added information on credit customers globally.
- Conduct analytical reviews on the data gathered on the credibility of the customers globally and recommend credit limits with justifications to country management for final approval.
- Perform annual credit reviews & global service contract annual review on customers for the Group.
- Perform research and create database for customers’ credit information.
- Evaluate credit worthiness of customers and update system for credit information.
- Monitor credit status of credit customers via credit watch list report.
- Prepare AR KPI reports for monitoring, forecast, & collection action.
- Process write-off request
- Process and update changes of invoices OCR.
- Ensuring audit findings points are addressed and resolved.
- Providing feedback to supervisor on potential process improvements
- Bachelor Degree or Professional Qualification in Accounting/Finance.
- Minimum 3 years related experience
- Committed, meticulous, team player, excellent communication and negotiation. Able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft Office, ability to handle tight schedules
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org