- Responsible for driving the implementation of PR campaigns and achieving results for clients as agreed upon with more senior team members.
- Interfaces with client contacts, as well as media relations contacts/press on a day-to-day basis
- Regularly drafts client, press, or public-facing communications/content
- Maintaining insights and gaining understanding of industry trends, competitors, and other macro-factors through research and media monitoring.
- Responding to client needs and questions independently (or with limited oversight)
- Forge relationships with press contacts and assisting in new business pitches.
- Work closely with your team and autonomously to provide PR, content, digital, and social recommendations
- Manage campaign execution from start to end
- Support and direct account teams in the development, coordination, implementation, and administration of communications campaigns using both traditional and integrated tools
- Be responsible for the management and development of Junior Consultants
- Cultivate and build new and existing relationships with clients to support new business efforts
- 2-4 years of experience in PR, communications, or marketing
- Agency experience in client management and content development, with strong media and influencer contacts.
- Prior experience with technology clients, B2B or B2C tech experience is a plus
- Team player with a strong ability to motivate, inspire, delegate, empower, and lead teams to consistently exceed clients’ expectations.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent, ideally in the field of PR, Communications, Marketing, Business, or Journalism.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Aptitude for visual communication – design skills are a plus.
- Actively engaged in social media communities
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com