- Host walk-in customers and educate them about the concept of the showroom and its products.
- Assess customer’s needs and offer solutions to customers based on their requirements.
- Build trust and maintain relationships with customers.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge including target groups, the product range, industry trends, customization and selling arguments.
- Handle retail responsibilities such as housekeeping of store, providing strong customer service to customers.
- Offer customers complete and professional interior decoration solutions for their homes.
- Update personal sales figures daily/weekly and continuously improve performance to meet sales targets.
- Ensure an optimal flow of goods by following up on all deliveries, payments and keeping the stock room well organized.
- Follow up actively on sales orders, deliveries and claims to ensure a high level of after-sales service.
- Make appointments with customers for Interior Design Service.
- Work in a collaborative spirit with Interior Designer or appointed contractor by customer (if any).
- Able to perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely manner in order to achieve the overall target.
- Be a strong Brand Ambassador.
- Energy, initiative and a positive attitude.
- Diploma in Communications, Business Administration or any design related fields.
- Experience in interior design and/or furniture industry is preferred.
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management is a plus.
- Able to multitask as this role may require the coordination of several projects at once.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Dedication to providing good service, world-class service.
- Proactive, resourceful and able to independently multitask.
- Able to work well individually and in a team.
- Willing to work retail hours, including weekends and public holidays.
- Familiar with Google and Microsoft Office.
- Malaysian candidates only.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org