- Ensure all CEFL Centres utilize the Educational Management System (EMS) for accurate tracking of student data, student information and other needful information for business tracking and analyses.
- Work closely with all other Heads of Department (HoDs) to design/plan, craft, set and implement and follow through all strategic Departmental/Company policies, procedures, systems and Management decisions.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Forecast requirements, prepare an annual budget, schedule expenditures, analyze variances and initiate corrective actions. Also oversees budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Review and improve operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures.
- Analyse process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes.
- Communicate customer issues with Operations Team and other HoDs and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints.
- Oversee IT department’s tasks and performance, especially related to EMS.
- Oversee Resource & Support department’s tasks and performance, especially related to customer service (specifically towards Franchisees).
- Ensure Franchisee Survey achieves an average score of 7 and above.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with Management and Hods to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations
- Maintain an overall business growth of between 15% and 20% annually.
- To be involved in other ad-hoc projects as and when assigned by the Company.
- To have strong coaching ability. Coaches and motivates staff. Provides guidance and direction on problems and issues. Builds capability within the team
- To identify and attracts talent. Develops strong leadership of second liners for key positions across departmentsTo attend and assist new Franchisee centre official opening
- Degree in Operations Managements, Business Studies or related field.
- Good written and verbal command of English and Bahasa Malaysia. Ability to speak Mandarin or any Chinese dialect would be an added advantage.
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Willing to work overtime hours and weekends when needed.
- Experience in operations, sales or related field.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com