- Create and resolve Service Request Tickets. Provide remote or onsite fault finding and diagnostics services for our global customers, ensuring we meet or exceed our Service Level Agreements via our 24×7 follow-the-sun technical support function;
- Partner with international teams to resolve product defects, plan and perform testing of fixes in our labs before successful deployment into customer sites;
- Create and maintain technical documentation and knowledge base articles to enable our global teams can solve customer problems promptly and to enable us to realize our self-help vision via our customer portal;
- Provide office and onsite based Demonstration, Installation, Setup, Configuration, Testing and Commissioning services of company’s hardware and software products in either a standalone application or as part of a wider solution;
- Provide customer direction in the configuration, maintenance and operation of our products and technology. The form of direction may vary from informal knowledge transfer during onsite commissioning of products to delivery of formal technical or operational training;
- Support the Sales and Pre-Sales functions and provide product demonstration and support services encompassing office based, client sites, via the Internet or at trade shows;
- Provide operational support for when a customer goes live.
- Up to 25% interstate and international travel may be required, for provision of services or for self-training purposes
- Degree in Electronic, Telecommunications Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience, directly related to post sales delivery and support in the broadcast, media or entertainment industries. Candidates with more experience will be considered for the Senior position.
- Experience in delivery and support complex solutions in a 24×7 environment
- Professional Certifications: Cisco Networking required. Microsoft, VMWare and AWS Practitioner would be advantageous.
- Sound understanding of IP and Cloud technologies and emerging broadcast IP standards
- Working knowledge of SalesForce.com, JIRA and Slack preferred
- General PC knowledge and experience in typical MS business applications required (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
- Excellent written and verbal technical communication and presentation skills
- Able to adapt and learn new technologies in a self-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, with excellent customer advocacy skills
- Self-motivator with a proven history of meeting and exceeding target
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com