- Project Leadership – Manage the delivery of major strategic consulting engagements from inception to completion, incorporating design, plan, cost, and management, primary research, developing bespoke client-focused solutions through commercial leadership.
- Industry Interaction – Lead from the front by personally undertaking primary research and conducting strategic discussions with industry participants. Being well networked in the industry is a critical success factor for this function.
- Presentations – Ability to interpret research data and findings to prepare compelling reports/presentations appropriate for C-suite meetings. Support Partners/Business Unit leaders with material for such interactions.
- Business Development – Proactively develop and nurture client relationships, conducting detailed customer needs analysis and demonstrating expert industry knowledge.
- Domain Expertise – Be an industry expert and trusted advisor for key clients in the automatic & logistic sectors
- The successful candidate will be an extremely professional and committed consultant/research individual with a good understanding of market research and/or consulting methodologies. A pro-active, organized, and innovative working practice is essential, with a proven ability to deliver results.
- At least 5 years of prior experience in business/strategy consulting – MUST have
- Armed with 8-10 years of experience and a strong understanding of market research/consulting methodologies, ideally within the logistics, supply chain, and transportation sectors
- Degree, and/or a business postgraduate qualification (MBA)
- Articulate with excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Written and knowledge of additional ASEAN (Mandarin/ Vietnamese, Japanese etc) languages a plus? Experience in handling projects in transportation and logistics would be desired
- Proven track record in the development of solid business relationships, creating proposals, negotiating and closing business in ASEAN region
- Strong communications and presentation skills, both verbal & written English
- Demonstrated people management skills
- Advanced MS Office applications skills, with advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Critical reasoning skills; ability to work well in team settings; attention to detail; project management skills; exceptional communication skills including solid writing and presentation abilities; ability to “think outside the box”; comfortable with deadlines; ability to manage people of varied skill, position, and educational levels as well as backgrounds; financial and statistical analysis proficiency; inquisitive; persuasive; well organized; flexible; strong interpersonal skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org