- Ensuring key HR services and consultancy are delivered across the nine offices that make up our Asia-Pacific region.
- An integral member of the regional and global HR team(s), this role partners with managers and senior leaders to get creative in the areas of organisational design, talent development, work-force planning, succession planning, employee relations, rewards, training, and performance management.
- An emerging company leader who demonstrates the ability and wherewithal to deliver on company’s vision and performance requirements.
- Reports to the Chief People Officer and key stakeholders of the APAC Leadership team.
- Develops and implements action plans and strategies to attract, retain and develop talent across the region.
- Oversees the talent acquisition process and actively promotes the employer brand for the region.
- Consults on regional learning and development plans, identifying talent development solutions and training programs to address business needs – adjusting plans and budgets as needed to address the most critical priorities.
- Partners with Chief People Officer and regional leadership to develop solutions to deliver an HR operations infrastructure that effectively supports our people and our business across talent acquisition, compensation, benefits, payroll, talent management and development, compliance, internal communications and business planning.
- Consults on the overall benefits strategy and main point of contact answering day-to-day benefits and leave issues/questions from employees.
- Oversees the onboarding/induction program, managing process, delivery and development of best in class onboarding/induction content.
- 8+ years HR working experience, preferably with some experience in a stand-alone role and managing multiple stakeholders at the leadership level
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in human resource management or a relevant field preferred
- In-depth knowledge of local compliance and country labor laws in Malaysia, Singapore and Australia would be desirable
- Passion for leveraging technology in HR practices and creating efficiencies
- Ability to lead, coach and manage a direct team as well as indirect stakeholders
- Strong collaborator with ability and willingness to seek consensus; uniting groups of individuals together to achieve goals
- A curious, entrepreneurial spirit that will thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment by being proactive, always asking questions and taking a solutions-oriented approach to all work
- Ability to travel on a short-term basis for client and business demands
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with some knowledge of internal communication strategies
- Language Requirements: Strong command of the English language. Fluency in Chinese is a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org