- The candidate will be responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of technical projects.
- Own the entire lifecycle of the product – design, documentation, coding, testing and deployment.
- Act as consultant on technical aspects, make well-informed decisions & function well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Continuously improve processes, technology & the applications you own
- Build platforms, frameworks, APIs, libraries & automated tools to facilitate rapid issue resolution and development &, deployment of new features and changes.
- Preferably with at least 8 years of experience specializing in software development particularly in Microsoft technologies Dot Net (ASP, C#)
- Strong working experience in MVC, SSRS and API
- Collaborate with lead architect, developers, business analysts and business users to determine the software’s technical direction, system design and implementation plan.
- Solid experience in SQL development, particularly in designing and architecture with multi-tiered systems
- Experience in implementing and using project methodologies Agile and Scrum methodologies to deliver high quality output at the fastest possible time
- Preferably experienced in server and system integration in past projects
- Troubleshoot hardware, software, and network operating system.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work well in a diverse, team-focused environment
- Excellent skills in troubleshooting stored procedures and ability to develop business logic with them
- Familiarity with object-orientated design and development, including design patterns and effective use of interfaces
- Strong experience in MVC, SQL development
- Possess bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any relevant
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org