- Design, recommend and regularly review organisation structure to ensure business strategies and objectives are supported through clear functional segregations and reporting relationships.
- Assess organisation design based on input and reports from Strategic HR and HR Business Partner to ensure an optimised resources utilisation and reduce overlapping or irrelevant functions across the Company.
- Provide support and advice on organisation design, roles and responsibilities, including future requirements.
- Conduct overall job evaluation process which include review of job roles and sizing.
- Ensure a consistent Total Reward Policy & Framework that matches the Company’s work environment and organizational culture, which are well defined, fair, equitable and competitive across the organisation covering Variable Pay, Long term Incentive Plan, Incentives and Recognitions.
- Determine the right skill sets and level for all jobs within the set structure for an optimal working structure.
- Ensure and monitor the maintenance of approved job roles database aligned with any structural changes.
- Provide advice and guidance towards development of its operational workforce planning in line with the Company’s needs.
- Gather organisational data and generate reports on a consistent basis on work volume and projected staffing needs to identify key information on workforce requirement.
- Conduct salary and labor market research to define benchmark which covers merging trends, issues, and best practices in the maritime industry.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com