- Able to setup and configure CISCO, Sonicwall, Fortinet, Check Point, Netscaler ADC, Netscaler SDWAN, Ruckus, Firewall & Antivirus and other security software.
- Able to propose network LAN & WAN design, system configuration and involve in its implementation in accordance to PCI DSS standard.
- Can perform troubleshooting and must have network technical skill such as routers, switches, wireless device, firewalls, load balancers.
- Solid understanding of network routing and switching, wireless, DNS, firewall, WAF, IPSEC, load balancer, APT, IPS, IDS, VPN and etc
- Working experience with system management tools, such as network analysis.
- Able to install Windows Server, Win 10, Thinclient, PCs with hands-on experience on setup and configuration.
- Have experience in setup/configure Citrix XenCenter, VMWare, Exchange Server, SQL and Virtual Server is an advantage.
- Storage experience for HP/Dell Storage, Synology and etc. would be added advantage.
- Certification in CCNA or CCNP is an advantage.
- Knowledge of ITIL disciplines such as Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Good exposure in Linux/Unix environment would be plus.
- Proven team work.
- Good in communication skills – verbal, written and listening.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Customer service oriented.
- Good interpersonal skills and stress tolerance.
- Demonstrate pro-active and “can do” solution driven approach
- Display initiative and ownership
- Ability to motivate, coach and inspire others
- Superior problem solving skills
- Good level of numeracy and analytical ability
- Capable of making sound judgments
- Rigorous, well organized, self motivated
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com