- Serve as a key technical engineering resource for all digital projects, including the new cloud brokering initiatives, cloud migration, system expansion, system refits, and cloud integrations with new and existing system.
- Design, present, develop and implement end-user or enterprise Cloud Service of significant complexity according to customer requirements in accordance with global standards and in line with HIGH Security standard.
- Consultancy for internal and client teams and key person for projects and initiatives (e.g. enabling new cloud service, service improvement, operations excellence, etc.).
- Serve as the day-to-day operational of OpenShift, AWS and Azure platforms running Java, Node.JS and Python applications.
- Collaborate daily with global team members and other IT teams to troubleshoot and resolve incidents and service requests.
- Follow company policies and processes while completing technical tasks and implementing technical solutions.
- Help maintain team documentation.
- Provide on-call coverage during working hours as part of a rotation, as well as periodic rostered weekend on-call support; travel occasionally to other offices in ASPAC region.
- Establish and recommend policies on system use and services; help define offerings, KPIs, monitoring, and overall management of the services
- 5+ years of experience in a system operation, application support or consulting role, with a focus on system/application server support & administration.
- Experienced Linux sysadmin, skilled at troubleshooting system or network issues.
- Good communication skills in English, written and oral. Technical writing skill is an advantage.
- Experience with enterprise systems monitoring; knowledge of Prometheus, Zabbix, or Nagios is a plus.
- Nice to have: Experience with Ansible or similar tools like Puppet or Chef.
- Nice to have: Experience with Kubernetes or Docker-based containers.
- Solid Linux system administration skills; Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) level Linux skills or better, although certifications are not required.
- Extensive technical experience with middleware and JAVA based application development are great to have.
- Strong understanding of web technology, virtualization, container and cloud based technologies (e.g: Network Load Balancing, VMWare, Docker, AWS/Azure platform).
- Solid knowledge of various IT domains such as: servers, storage, network, middleware, IT Security, etc.
- Experience in IT platforms operations management.
- Experience in Cloud technologies implementation.
- Excellent Knowledge in Information System architecture.
- Proven working experience of Red Hat OpenShift: Containerization & Orchestration using Kubernetes and Docker is a big plus.
- Proven experience in Infrastructure as Code implementation is a plus.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (preferably scrum).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org