- Understands company’s user requirements and documents these requirements in collaboration with Business Functional Analysts.
- Ensure technical documents such as program specifications, procedures, user manuals, test plan, migration plan and checklist is composed accordingly and up-to-date.
- Support WordPress Portal Maintenance.
- Take part in develop and enhance PHP Web Applications and API.
- Responsible to handle backend integration via ESB, Restful, SOAP API.
- Troubleshooting, debugging and resolving production issues.
- Work with the external development team in all product development stages.
- Proactively sharing the responsibility in task delivery with the team.
- Assume responsibility of other relevant tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Qualification: Minimum Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information or equivalent. Certification in ISTQB Tester Foundation Level (CTFL) would be advantageous.
- Experience: At least 1-3 years related experience i.e. in UNIX platforms, programming language like JAVA will be advantageous and Oracle development tools.
- Knowledge: Knowledge of SQL databases preferably Oracle and SQL.
- Skills/ Competencies: Creative and result oriented, excellent communication, writing and analytical thinking skills.
- Others: Preferable – IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org