- You support and participate to the effective implementation of the software across all entities of the Group including the initial set up, past data recovery, the design of reporting and the support for the users trainings (about 30 key financial control users and 200 CFOs users).
- You assist your manager to assure the data parameterization of the tool related to the organization, the library of controls and risks and the set-up of control monitoring. This includes also periodic set up of internal control questionnaire campaign and control testing matrix.
- You will assist to produce the periodic accurate and timely reporting and consolidated assessment results for the regions and Head Office.
- You follow up the resolution of action plan resulting from testing results.
- You will help with the first level business support for users queries related to the software, in providing technical answers and guidance on the tool when needed.
- This list is not exhaustive as the software is not yet live and may include other ad hoc request which may arise and support on other tasks to be assigned from time to time
- As the key Internal Control contributor at FiCOM, you and your manager will be in charge of promoting awareness and reinforcing the general environment of control for the activity of your entity in line with Group recommendations.
- Education: Bachelors degree level background completed ideally by a specialization in internal control or risk management.
- Experiences: at least 2 years acquired in audit or consulting firms. Desired Competencies (Typical): A good financial culture is wished as well as a level of operational English. Having excellent interpersonal skills, you are recognized for your reactivity, your rigor, your pedagogy, your analytical mind and of synthesis, and your capacity to work in interactions with various teams.
- Desired Competencies (nice to have): Interaction with external stakeholders, international group of multi-cultural environments.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org