- Develop learning modules for maximum learner engagement.
- Liaise with faculty to ensure understanding and utilization of the LMS and Open-learning platform to collaborate and connect with students.
- Encourage various stakeholders to use best practices for digital course facilitation.
- Design and develop interactive education content based on curricula requirements.
- Reviewing and enhancing the learning materials provided by lecturers from various discipline such as Medicine, Public Health, Business, Physiotherapy, Medical Imaging etc. Learning materials called as Self-learning materials (SLM).
- Liaise with lecturers and feedback to them on self-learning materials.
- Transferring the SLM to Open Learning platform (openlearning.com) & Moodle based on ID & MOOC methodology.
- Designing the content to become more engaging to the students. We are using Articulate Storyline 3 as authoring tools.
- Train the lecturers to use the existing LMS (we are using Moodle 2.6) and also new platform for ODL (openlearning.com).
- Assisting lecturers to create Online Quiz and other activities in LMS.
- Major responsibility of designing content for the purpose Online Distance Learning.
- Uploaded contents onto the current learning management system by using the in-built course content features and Articulate ensuring contents designed are interactive.
- To propose new tools/latest technology (relevant) that can suite company needs & requirements.
- Responsible in conducting training on the learning management systems (Moodle) to lecturers and staff on monthly and ad-hoc basis.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org