- Contribute to and support the delivery of the HR strategy in line with business objectives
- Support the development and continuous improvement of HR systems and policies in line with best practices
- Drive and deliver HR initiatives to support business needs, such as talent acquisition and development, employee engagement, performance management and organizational change
- Update top management on critical human resource situations and issues, including changes in manpower needs, legal considerations, hiring / disciplinary / termination practices etc.
- Coach and develop the APAC HR team, business leaders and managers
- Maintain good relationship with government authorities and keep up to date on government rules and regulations, ensuring all HR policies and practices are in line with statutory requirements
- Supervise, monitor and coach the APAC HR team members to ensure excellence delivery and smooth running of the day-to-day HR operation matters
- Implement / Support any HR projects globally / regionally.
- Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent Experience
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in HR Generalist roles and/or business partnering
- Experience in leading and developing a team Knowledge/Skills/Abilities
- Able to grasp complex situations quickly, have a hands-on approach, a passion to “get things done” and have a “can-do” attitude
- Regional experience, preferably from countries such as Australia, Singapore, India and Greater China
- Expertise in a global functional HR area is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org