- Manage and resolve people issues by engaging relevant stakeholders, secure alignment and buy in. Provide employees and managers with advice and guidance on HR queries and issues; investigate and recommend solution and escalates concerns beyond their scope to higher level.
- Manage and facilitate employee onboarding process. Co-ordinate and liaise with relevant functions to conduct new employee onboarding program.
- Manage and coordinate offboarding procedure, including exit interview, payroll arrangement and other exit requirement.
- Manage and work with external vendors to process payroll with a high degree of accuracy, in accordance with country regulations and company policies. Prepare and provide monthly headcount and payroll reports to Finance.
- Drive and ensure timely employee benefits administration and service delivery by external vendors.
- Review policies, handbook and processes from time to time, recommend improvement and find ways to improve efficiency.
- Maintenance of employee data in HRIS system, ensure timeliness input and data accuracy. Generate report and analyse data as and when required to support stakeholder’s business needs as well as decision making process.
- Maintain good relationship with government authorities and keep up-to-date on government rules and regulations, ensuring all HR policies and practices are compliant with statutory requirements.
- Manage day to day HR operations and participate in projects or initiatives as and when required.
- Manage internal and external audits of payroll and benefits records, tax filing and related documents.
- A degree in human resources management, or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ of relevant experience in HR general or operations roles
- Regional experience, preferably from countries such as Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, India, and Greater China will be an added advantage
- Meticulous with an eye for detail and comfortable with providing support in administrative duties
- Self-motivated, great sense of ownership-willing to go the extra miles to get things done o Ability to work independently with a high level of commitment and resilience
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with a track record of operating with discretion and with respect for confidentiality
- Ability to read and converse in Mandarin is required to handle China payroll and benefits administration
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org