- Develop & maintain deeper and meaningful relationships with selected target markets for collaborations on TPUB-i and other Bumi centric products.
- Tailor and package products offering on blanket or en bloc basis, which approvals from Management are to be sought by the respective Departments.
- Maintain close relationships with selected trade chambers (such as DPMM, PKMM, PERDASAMA, etc) to ensure deal flows.
- Successful imSME referrals of which target is set up to referral.
- Referral to Branches for processing of TPUB-I and other Bumiputera clients which numbers shall be shadowed and counted.
- Ensure strict compliance and monitoring in accordance with the Corporation’s and regulatory standards, including improvement in process flow where necessary.
- Building and maintaining an awareness of local market and general economic conditions.
- Meeting with key industry and business leaders, as well as other centres of influence.
- Participating in local professional and community events and associations to develop and expand network of contacts.
- Assume any other related task assigned by seniors or the management from time to time.
- A unit dedicated to a specific target market i.e. GLCs & Government Agencies.
- Need to uncover the often-hidden needs and convert ideas to actual product roll out and eventually translate to Bumiputera outreach and value by gaining buy-in from Management, structuring products, obtaining approvals and product launches.
- Minimum a Degree in Business Administration, Banking, Finance or equivalent.
- At least 4-5 years of related working experience, preferably applicants specializing in Banking / Financial Services or equivalent.
- Good knowledge in credit management, operational process and general issue related to SME development is an advantage.
- Excellent communication, writing & presentation skills, interpersonal & negotiation skills, team player, analytical thinking, result oriented.
- Computer literate and have flair for sales.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com