- Owning development and communicating the long-term vision and goals that drive strategies for a portfolio of products via either new product innovation or ODM/OEM routes for Baby and Maternity products.
- Manage, guide and mentor a team that’s inclusive of product managers, merchandiser/inventory administrator, sales & marketing team for end-to-end ownership of product portfolio.
- Setting product strategy, prioritizing features, building consensus, and coordinating new product releases and internal/external communications
- Communicating product strategy and status to key stakeholders developing intake processes for feature enhancement suggestions
- Deal with the factories on our product requirements (product, user manual, certifications, labels, packaging, shipping and etc.) for market commercialisation
- Familiar with international trade product regulations, factory product quality controls and handles legality matters involving products patents and copyrights.
- Taking part in trade shows and external activities while also staying up to date on the newest developments within the product world
- Ownership of inventory and sales performance, manages order cycle, manufacturing budget, costs, and cash flow cycles
- Deal with orders fulfilment with cross functional teams for billings and stocks planning
- Set-up and manage consolidated warehouse in China
- Develop go-to-market strategy and create communication assets for channel expansion in the markets we operate in.
- Develop product training materials and partner with teams to conduct in-market training
- Responsible in set-up, promoting and selling products/brands in consumer or trade shows.
- Bachelor’s degree in Product Design / M&E Engineering, related degree or equivalent experience
- 8 years in consumer product development or R&D, with an arsenal of consumer research techniques. Experience in electricals would be a plus.
- 5 years of team leadership experience, with training / mentoring younger staff. Ideally having managed both R&D (technical, product design, graphic design) and marketing teams.
- 3 years of product / project management experience, working with multi-functional teams and influencing execution in markets. International awards won would be a plus. You possess prior results of working directly with factory /technology partners to drive product innovation. You are a strong practitioner of design for manufacturing – to bring new concepts to production. You are excellent at multi-tasking.
- You are entrepreneurial and highly resourceful, you create new paths while learning from paths others have made. • You possess strong business acumen, and are sensitive to sales and margins. Having business discussions energises you.
- You are a self-starter and are highly agile. You work well in an ambiguous, fast-moving environment while constantly delivering and being solution-focused.
- You are strong in creating light-weight processes, and improve on existing processes.
- You are open and collaborative, your ideas will be shared and challenged. You bring energy and enthusiasm, find your work “fun” and enjoy being accountable and hold others accountable.
- You have strong communication skills and is able to engage from management to rank and file.
- You are fluent in both Mandarin and English. You must be able to write conversationally in Mandarin as it requires daily interaction with China partners.
- IT: Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Excel. Adobe Creative Suite (minimally Photoshop and
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org