- Provide oversight and input towards developing and implementing HR plans and strategies that are competitive and cost effective for the Organisation.
- Responsible for the alignment of HR operating model to HR strategy as well as development and communication of HR KPIs.
- Accountable for end-to-end HR strategy processes and monitoring of the performance.
- Responsible to ensure process design principles and vision are aligned to overall organisation strategic objectives.
- Accountable for development and updating of HR plans, policies, governance and control related matter.
- Accountable to manage and approve planning, budgeting and reporting processes.
- Oversee and approve expenditure to ensure optimal utilisation of budget allocation to achieve the best outcome for the company and ensure revenue targets are met.
- Design structure to support business requirements in meeting organisational strategic and operational. objective.
- Strategies the Talent Management and Succession Planning initiatives and monitor the effectiveness of the organisation’s talent strategies.
- Provide overall direction on the development of Compensation, Benefits & Rewards framework, strategy, policies and processes based on leading practice and trends.
- Oversee development and review of salary structures and scales and policies and procedures to ensure the achievement of equitable and competitive employee compensation, including salary reviews, merit increases, etc.
- Minimum a Degree / Masters in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or equivalent. Familiar with the Employment Act, Labour Laws, Industrial Act and other relevant authorities.
- Minimum 8 – 10 years of relevant experiences in Human Resource, with experience in strategic human resources preferred.
- Demonstrate project management and organizational skills. Demonstrate knowledge of Human Resource industry and current issues. Skills/ Competencies: Possesses strong leadership qualities and demonstrate excellent communication and Interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com