- Monitoring SALESFORCE.COM incoming ticket queue and responding to incoming SALESFORCE.COM support tickets.
- Actively working on resolving open/active customer SALESFORCE.COM tickets.
- Documenting SALESFORCE.COM troubleshooting progress in SALESFORCE.COM case comments.
- Daily follow up with customers on all open/pending SALESFORCE.COM tickets.
- Process part exchange requests (creation of logistic tickets).
- Escalate difficult technical problems to senior engineers and/or Level 2 Support.
- Properly document encountered problems and their solutions in SALESFORCE.COM.
- Enter timesheet data into SALESFORCE.COM and TenRox every week.
- Able to interact with customers from all over the world.
- Able to work on regular night shift (EMEA/AMS time zones), with some flexibility to swap roster.
- Degree/diploma in IT/Electronic/Broadcast engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant working experience. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Experience working in a 24×7 support center preferred.
- Experience with SalesForce.com will be advantageous
- Shift work (morning/evening/night) – 4 days work 4 days off
- Technical support (candidate must have basic knowledge or interest in progressing to a technical role)
- Good command of English, speaking and writing
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com