- Experience in Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP/Perl/Python
- Significant technical experience working with Drupal 8 for mid-size to large website for digital content providers (Must know how to scale up Drupal CMS with backend and front enhancements)
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of development using PHP, MySQL on a Linux based platform
- Experience with developing user registration and credential management system and thereafter integrating with subscription and paywall systems
- Experience of automating, managing and deploying Drupal
- To coordinate with UX/UI to create simple and elegant solutions
- Focus on the end user experience as a benchmark of a good product design.
- Experience with language localization integration – English to ASEAN languages
- To cross functionally work with the Marketing and Content Teams to deliver the best end user experience for readers, impactful marketing campaigns and drive overall user growth and subscription.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of integrating Drupal with other software solutions
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) integration, setup and configuration
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Able to work and think independently with minimum direction.
- Good time management skills and highly confident.
- Familiar with Agile Project Management methodologies
- Able to independently manage both local and international vendors.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org