- The role will implement server-side code to develop complex, interactive, content-managed and database driven websites.
- Own a digital platform’s user-facing code and the architecture of the user experience, leading designers to bring wireframes from development to delivery.
- Collaborate with back-end developers to troubleshoot and solve coding issues, improving usability.
- Ensure that all materials produced have a high degree of quality, accuracy, timeliness and complies with accessibility standards.
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface.
- Actively test and debug programs to ensure stability and accuracy.
- Develop and maintain front end code that improves analytical and statistical modeling and forecasting methods to support business tribes in their decision making process.
- Guide tribe and squad members on translating business requirements into technical design documents
- Actively review and drive discussions with squad members on functional requirement documents for building and improving firm’s digital products
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or information technology
- Experience in Agile Software Development and has a strong understanding of Agile methodology and practices.
- Experience in working in Agile teams to manage digital transformation projects.
- 6 – 7 years of front-end experience in related fields.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML and writing cross-browser compatibility code.
- Experience with UI/UX design and implementation leveraging tools such as Bootstrap or ZURB Foundation.
- Experience working in a source-controlled environment such as GIT. Proficient understanding and experience of code versioning tools, such GitLab.
- Experience in full development life cycle from requirements analysis through coding and release.
- Deep experience developing, testing, documenting and releasing mission-critical software.
- Solid understanding of API design and implementation.
- Ability to lead, delegate, motivate, and support resources to achieve high delivery demands.
- Able to communicate effectively with team members and stakeholders.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com