- Act as a Financial Partner to one of our 5 operational departments;
- Complete planning, forecast and reporting for the department;
- Prepare and update monthly reports for Sites, Proforma, and SAP consolidations;
- Communicate detailed results of spend and collaborate with team to devise forecast;
- Update leadership on current trends and concerns and opportunities;
- Support special projects for FP&A team;
- Provide financial and business analysis on project work with an eye for process productivity and control;
- Lead annual budgeting process for department working closely with cross-functional teams to build accurate budgets.
- Prior financial experience with Planning / Forecasting / Reporting.
- Minimum 1-3 years of accumulated relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Hyperion Financial Management experience is an asset but not required.
- Knowledge to work with ERP systems, ideally SAP.
- Demonstrated business acumen and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong drive and initiative.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Excellent sense of organization, precision and detail.
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to work in a global and intercultural environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org