- Responsible for timely and accurate payment of vendor invoice
- Prepare the Monthly Reporting of creditors aging for submission to the CFO by 2nd week of each month.
- Manages the Accounts Payable team performance to achieve vendor payment below 60 days in aging bucket.
- Conducts timely review and approval of Creditors Reconciliation following the AP SOP guideline
- Lead the team to continuously seek out improvement and establish appropriate controls over accounts payable policy, procedures and processes.
- To ensure AP functions are in compliance with statutory reporting requirements (audit/tax). To engage with the GL Reporting team as well as Group Tax to ascertain appropriate accounting and/or tax recording and treatment.
- To ensure adherence to indirect tax matters, including compliance to Withholding Tax and Service Tax Acts
- Undertake any other duties that may be assigned by the CFO from time to time
- Follow up with issues raised and work with team for solutions within the agreed timeline with the related parties.
- Provide strong customer service to internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in (Accounting, Finance or Business) or related discipline or professional qualification.
- At least 7 years working experience in related field, with experience in supervisory
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org