- Ensure individual KPIs and SLAs are achieved.
- Ensure daily and weekly reports are produced on a timely & accurate basis.
- Ensure issues not resolved are escalated to supervisor on a timely basis.
- Individual productivity is achieved.
- Ensuring KPIs are achieved for the team
- Ensure weekly reports are produced on a timely & accurate basis
- Individual productivity is achieved
- To extract and prepare projected payment report for submission to HO Treasury.
- To arbitrate cash allocation under HO instruction
- To perform variance analysis between actual versus projected payment.
- To review CIRA request raised for adhoc payment request
- To instruct SSCI to build payment batches
- To review unbooked invoices and follow up for resolution/action from SSCI
- To assist on transition of new project
- To provide support for regional requests as and when required
- Any other ad-hoc assignment.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- Experiences: At least 3-5 years of experience
- Skills Sets:
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and computer applications. Teamwork and cooperation, Strong initiative, Good interpersonal & communication skills and Dedication
- Working experience in a Global Finance Shared Service Centre. Prior working experience with Financial system.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org