- Plan, deploy, coordinate and effect ship staff change for assigned ships.
- Liaise with external parties such as the port authority, Flag state and recruitment agents for ship staff-related operations and recruitment matters.
- Application and collection of all MMD related documents for ships crew (e.g COR, SID, DCE, Medicals etc…)
- Ensure crew compliance with COVID-19 management in recruitment matters (SHN/ Quarantine compliance, Covid test, Fit to travel, meet-and-greet, travel arrangement etc)
- Attend Meet & Greet and escorting sign on/off crew in Singapore and accompany crew for official shore matters. • Ensure correct certifications and documentation are in place for the crew.
- Monitor and effect the ship staff development plan in timely manner.
- Monitor the appraisal or assessment of ship staff performance.
- Administer and update Fleet Management System as per the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure ship staff management are in compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies.
- Assist in ships staff payroll management.
- Administer ship staff compensation, benefits and medical matters.
- Provide manpower statistics whenever required
- Administer and assist Team Lead/ Assistant team lead to implement training and development for the ship staff.
- Make scheduled visits to assigned ships for ship staff matters. a) Carry out other duties assigned by the Team Lead/ Management
- Preferably Diploma in Marine/ HR related disciplines.
- 1 year experience in Marine Personnel.
- Candidate must possess good spoken and written communication skills
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Able to work under stress
To apply for this job please visit dlsconsultancy.