- Propose, plan, coordinate and execute events, trainings and other functions including Product
- Launch Workshops, Seminars, Incentive Trip, distributor recognition events, etc.
- Work with various vendors to ensure clear and timely production of all materials required for all events
- Prepare event venue and other audio-visual equipment required to ensure smooth execution of events.
- In-charge of training room booking.
- Travel to ensure smooth executions of all events as and when needed.
- Able to conduct detailed briefing to internal and external customers.
- Perform any other work-related tasks or projects as assigned.
- Degree in any discipline.
- 2 years of relevant experience in event planning, coordination, and execution.
- Experience in direct selling industry would be an added advantage.
- Proficient in MS words, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
- Positive working attitude and a good team player.
- Preferably skilled in audio visual editing software.
- Knowledge on Adobe Illustrator would be an added advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org