- To act as company driver and execute task assigned and perform dispatch duties when required.
- Run errands for the company.
- To assist in sign on-off ship staff.
- Collect documents from Marine department and other authorities as instructed.
- Collect ship’s spares and stores from vendor’s warehouse and delivery of items to service provider.
- Fetching technicians or service engineers as required.
- Ensure chauffeuring function is done in safe, cost effective and timely manner.
- To keep the vehicle clean and maintained well.
- Read and interpret maps and driving directions to plan the most efficient route service.
- Vehicle will be monitored via remote monitoring device and he/she is accountable for the analysis via the tracking system.
- Carry out other adhoc tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Must possess at least SPM/STPM or equivalent qualification
- Must possess valid B2 & D driving license
- At least 2 years working experience in similar capacity
- Good driving skills
- Clean track/driving records
- Punctual, reliable and good time management
- Responsible and willing to work overtime or outstation when required
- Able to work irregular hours if required
- Committed to work honestly and able to adhere company values and code of conduct
- Experience driving various type/brand of cars is an advantage
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org