- Design, build, implement and maintain DevOps tools for software development automation.
- Develop and Code for pipelines engineering
- Understand agile development and practices
- Understand change control and release management practices
- Diverse teams’ collaboration to enhance development and operational flows.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to help solve operational issues.
- Constantly establish DevOps practices for CI/CD
- Create and maintain the technical documentation.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 3-5 years of related experiences
- Experienced with CI/CD – Jenkins, Gitlab etc
- Experiences in Kubernetes, docker, OpenShift etc will be an added advantage
- Experiences in monitoring tools. 2/9/2021
- Experiences in database systems – MSSQL etc
- Basic understanding of Cloud, Container and Virtualization technologies
- Experienced with basic IT infrastructure on Unix/Linux platforms.
- Good communication skill
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org