- To ensure each activity and each individual is served in the best professional interest of the group.
- Work closely with the GRAND Unit, MD’s office and other staff to ensure that the Group’s vision, mission and values are upheld and realized;
- To liaise with development unit/IT application development unit for data coordination and App development.
- To devise and present data patterns, insights, inputs, ideas and strategies as instructed by the MD/Senior Director.
- To conduct any other relevant data analysis activity.
- Engage in constant Communication with various units within the group in collecting and updating the data and analyzing the patterns and findings;
- Reporting to the MD/Senior Director about the findings of the data with statistical and accurate analytical insights;
- Defining and strategizing the data collection patterns and processes in consultation and agreement with the MD/ Senior Director and the team and continually engaging and repeating the cycle;
- Advising on the internal, website and social media analytics to ensure that the data is collected and made available for performing predictive analytics;
- Encouraging and guiding the departmental heads in data collection patterns through direct/indirect interaction.
- Working closely with all the departments and devising strategies and mechanism that can alert the units by reminding the data collection date lines by the global ranking/government agencies.
- Adhering to the NDA and protecting the data in all the forms as per the best interests of the group.
- Other duties as assigned by your immediate superior and/or Directorate Office.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com