- Supervise, coordinate, and guide the team in providing support for the Customer Service functions and/or supporting enhancement implementation within company guidelines, regulatory, statutory and Syariah compliance.
- Review Standard Operating Procedure and perform Quality Check on the processes in the Customer Service department.
- Possesses hands on experience as a Customer Service representative
- Is responsible in setting up, managing and continuously updating Customer Service Manual
- Train and cross train within or outside unit.
- Plan and organise staff development including succession planning and build healthy working environment
- Provide solutions to all escalated cases.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the customer’s needs and ensure they are met.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of relevant systems, products, processes, procedures, selling and retention techniques.
- Demonstrate appropriate levels of customer service as measured by line manager’s call monitoring.
- Act within agreed authority levels to ensure fair treatment of customers and to protect business/ stakeholder´s interests. Business Accountabilities
- Follow set guidelines and procedures to ensure adherence to the company´s risk and compliance policies, working under direct supervision.
- Provide feedback relating to the quality and efficiency of processes and systems in own area of work.
- Respond to customer and distributor queries and or sales service requests, and provide status updates, directing the call to the appropriate area when necessary and escalating appropriately.
- Demonstrate an understanding of customer´s needs, and ensure they are met by following documented guidelines and rules and acting within agreed authority levels to ensure fair treatment of customers.
- Recognised Degree in any disciplines, preferably with other professional qualifications in Insurance/ Takaful i.e.: AMII/DMII/LOAM
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Insurance/Financial/Takaful industry, preferably with Customer Service experience
- Market and industry knowledge
- Technical knowledge in Takaful / Insurance
- Fundamental knowledge of Insurance/ Takaful Systems
- Strong problem solving and decision making
- Good leadership and people management skills
- People oriented and customer focused
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Good communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com