- Perform as a developer for the delivery of Dynamics 365 configuration, custom assembly development
- Perform architecture, design and development of full-lifecycle development efforts which are based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM, Canvas or Model Driven frameworks
- Contribute to the company architectural best practices and Dynamics customization standards to be utilized on Dynamics 365-based projects
- Conduct code reviews to ensure that customization code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being followed
- Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree preferably in Computer Science / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Telecommunication
- At least 3+ years of IT experience performing complex application development projects on the Microsoft stack.
- At least 2 years of hands-on development experience with Dynamics 365 / CRM and/or Power Platform.
- In-depth hands-on knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform, the entity model, security model, and Web services.
- In-depth hands-on knowledge of Canvas and Model Driven applications and the Common Data Service (CDS).
- Advising business users on best practices for CRM, development or integration processes.
- Facilitating the completion, testing and deployment of development projects, enhancements and/or change requests
- Working with internal support members to resolve functional and technical issues.
- Support the application post go-live during system setting and fix applications issues not necessarily related to code
- Experienced in MSSQL; including database tuning, detecting bottlenecks working with SSRS and SSIS
- Extensive .NET Framework and C# development experience including experience with the CRM API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints.
- Hands-on experience architecting solutions that involve Dynamics customization to include server-side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies and plug-ins.
- Experience with customizing the Web client and Dynamics CRM for
- Microsoft Office Outlook.
- Experience with ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Windows Communication and Workflow Foundations.
- Experience architecting business solutions based on SQL Server database, reporting and integration services.
- Development lifecycle and TFS knowledge
- Experience with object-oriented design and Service Oriented Architectures (SOA).
- Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work on client projects on client premises
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum.
- Experience in Financial Industry Services.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org