- Working with B2B and B2C clients in the technology and corporate sectors.
- Work closely with your team and autonomously to provide PR, content, digital, and social recommendations
- Manage campaign execution from start to end
- Support and direct account teams in the development, coordination, implementation, and administration of communications campaigns using both traditional and integrated tools
- Be responsible for the management and development of Junior Consultants
- Cultivate and build new and existing relationships with clients in order to support new business efforts
- Possess 4- 5 years of agency experience in client management and content development, with strong media and influencer contacts.
- Experienced working with a range of B2B and B2C clients covering technology, consumer lifestyle, and corporate, you will be responsible for implementing traditional media, social media, and digital campaigns.
- Possesses a blend of strong project, team and client management skills, media and influencer relations, impeccable writing, and a good understanding of the commercial aspects of account management.
- Self-motivated, driven, collaborative and creative individual who would jump into anything with both feet.
- Have the passion for continual learning, genuine communications and a great sense of humour.
- Team player with a strong ability to motivate, inspire, delegate, empower, and lead teams to consistently exceed clients’ expectations.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent, ideally in the field of PR, Communications, Marketing, Business, or Journalism.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Aptitude for visual communication – design skills are a plus.
- Actively engaged in social media communities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org