- Reporting, communication and cooperation with colleagues, management team and authorities;
- To monitor, update and ensure that all relevant reports, papers are prepared, the Fleet management System is updated and approved by the Management team accordingly.
- The compliance officer initiates investigative procedures in case there is a violation of procedures, policies, rules or regulations.
- Implementation and monitor Company IMS Procedures.
- Take part in company’s digitalization endeavor by integrating the process.
- Produce accurate and concise reports for audits and management reviews.
- Demonstrate a high level of effectiveness and commitment.
- Liaison Officer on any HSSE related issues or program with Management and Ministry of Health (MOH), BOMBA, Department of Occupational Safety & Health (DOSH), Department of environmental (DOE) and other authorities to meet the stakeholder minimum expectation.
- Keep the HSSE KPI and compliance level updated.
- Prepare document comply with ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015 & ISO45001: 2018
- Technical Maritime degree, preferably at a technical college or university level;
- At least 5-7 years of experience in the maritime sector
- Certified ISM, ISPS, MLC, ISO internal auditor
- Excellent communication skills with ability to interface with staff at all levels of the Organisation.
- Basic knowledge of International and national Marine Law with respect to ownership, flagging, IMO requirements and conventions and Classification requirements.
- Practical and theoretical knowledge of hull, machinery, materials, equipment and safety systems of ships and familiarity with International conventions (SOLAS, MARPOL, Load Line, etc.), IMO requirements, conventions, Classification requirements, IMO codes, ISO 9001, 14001, 45001
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com