- Evolve automation around Kubernetes, public cloud providers and the way we use OpenShift.
- Constantly improving our way of work, team routines and processes.
- Work closely together with our customers from other AXA entities to ensure that our products and services met the customer’s expectations.
- Find ways to share learnings across the organization (internal talks, write internal blog posts, etc).
- Learn various new things each day through your daily work but also through conferences, tech-talks and trainings. We emphasize learning and we also expect you to share your knowledge with your colleagues.
- Have lots of fun and take pride in what you and the team are doing
- 5 + years’ experience in IT engineering and service.
- Experience in Cloud technologies implementation. Technical skills
- Hands-on experience with containerization and orchestration using Kubernetes or Red Hat Openshift.
- Hands-on experience using Terraform/ Ansible to manage Infrastructure as Code.
- At least 2 years of programming experience in a modern language (e.g. in Java, Scala, Go, or Python).
- Hands-on experience with at least one public cloud: AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
- Experiences in other CNCF technologies/ products is a plus (i.e. proxies, service meshes, etcd, Argo, Prometheus, Helm, EFK, etc.)
- Technical background in IT technology around Network, Infrastructure & Security
- Good aptitude in working in a fast-paced, startup-like environment.
- Being able to work in international teams and multi-cultural environment.
- Work with minimal direct guidance, self-motivated and proactive within a high-skilled team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com