- As a Manager
- To plan channel strategy, implement and monitor sales activities to generate targeted revenue.
- To prospect and create sales opportunities to Healthcare industry.
- To provide input and market intelligence/feedback to enable to plan an effective sales marketing program.
- To oversee the financial and operational aspects of the channel such as credit worthiness, inventory level etc.
- To provide timely and accurate reporting to Management on sales and channel progress.
- To plan, implement and monitor progress and career development of staff and motivate staff to achieve preset targets and goals.
- To train and develop staff to ensure that they possess the necessary knowledge and skills to perform their tasks.
- To monitor and audit the overall progress and performance (KPI) of staff in the department.
- To participate in adhoc projects or assignments as directed by the Country Manager or Managing Director.
- As a Specialist
- To make market survey for healthcare industry printers
- To organize Open house and roadshow for healthcare Industry printer and negotiating with partners and end customers
- To organize G.A. partner programs
- To prepare Print sample by local media
- To analyze market and competitors and make report and presentation
- To prepare budget plan, discussing with Country Manager or Managing Director
- At least 5 year experience in Printing Industry by selling printers to print house/shop (Label Vendor, Label Media Supplier) or Peripheral equipment such as Rewinder, or Roll Cutter
- Better to have experience to use efi (Fiery) for color calibration
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org